CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 27 July 2008

Sketch Saturday Challenge!

Here is my entry for the Saturday Sketch Challenge that I have taken part in on Sunday! Lol! Go have a look-it is brill! It was a great sketch and one which I will use a lot. This card is also for my Mum's challenge that she set me and my sister this afternoon which was to make an oriental card with flowers. I don't usually make a lot of oriental cards but think that this Geisha girl is very cute. I coloured her in with distress inks and Dovecraft pens and mounted her onto some bassil bling cardstock and some patterned paper I 'borrowed' from my Mum's craft box! I finished her off with some flowers and a simple greeting. Thanks for looking!xx

10 comments:

mueppi

Deine Karte ist wunderschön!
Ich liebe dieses Motiv!!!!!!!

Becky

This is so cute Arline! You've done a great take on the sketch and your mum's challenge! I love this stamp!
Love Becky xx

paylin

That’s beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards,
x

Murielle

This is very lovely card!
Beautiful colours.
Mumur

LISA

lovely card, the image is so cute xx

Jo

Oh so cute! it's lovely and i'm sure your Mom will think so too ;)

Thanks for taking part this week, hope you will again, there's a prize up for grabs with Sketch #10

Jo xx

Maya

So cute card!
Love the motif :)

Hugs from Maya

Tindaloo

What lovely cards you're creating Arline! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Bev

What a sweet card, love the image

Brocéliane

your card is so cute and this stamp is great, love it :)
*Brocéliane*