After completing my first challenge yesterday, I was hungry for more! I then found the Tilda & Co challenge! I love my Tilda stamps and my Mum kindly bought this one for me recently so thought it was the perfect opportunity for me to try it out! I have used distress inks to colour her in (her top is green-looks yellow on the pic!), Anita's papers and ribbon and a 'Big Hugs' stamp that I bought off cuddlybuddly which arrived this morning! The challenge was to include a bug somewhere on your card. This really was quite a challenge as I couldn't find anything that had any type of bug on! Then I raided my brads as I remembered I had some beautiful dragonfly brads and added it to my card! I think I will be using this stamp a lot in the future she is very sweet!
Wednesday, 23 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Great card, love the little dragonfly brad :o)
You have done many nice cards. I like the colours you have used.
There is something special in your cards :)
Aija
Glad you are enjoying the challenges.Your card looks fab!
I love the colours on your card, that stamp is so pretty and your new message stamps are fab!
Love Becky xx
Gorgeous! The color that you have used are beautiful.
Hugs,
Lim
love this card my we are going to busy crafting next week mamx
Wow, what a fabulous card!! Love the papers, they are gorgeous - love the layout too, brilliant
Post a Comment