This is my last make of the day today-so far anyway! Here is my entry for the Friday Sketchers Challenge. This was a great sketch to follow and I will definitely use this again. I have used a Magnolia stamp and coloured her in with distress inks. Behind her I have used some of the new Papermania Christmas papers and some organza ribbon as well as finishing her off with a greeting and some flowers. Thanks for looking!xx
Saturday, 26 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







14 comments:
tilda looks very Christmassy in her red dress. Lovely card.
+you have all been very busy, love the Joanna Sheen stamp. Your card for the challenge is really great. Your sister is doing really well with her cards :) Tx
Georgeous card love the tree in the background & the cute girl in front.
Hugs
Tracey
x
This is very lovely card!
Thanks for your participation FS.
Mumur.
Lovely stitchies, love the colours
Beautiful card Arline!! I love your interpretation of the sketch. I still can't figure something out for this!! You did a wonderful job:) Kathy
OH WOW!! some really great cards here! Your family is pretty creative! :) I love the Tilda stamps that you have. Do you remember which release the Dutch Tilda is from?
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :)
Sammi
xxx
Your card is very lovely. Image and colours are great.
Wow, this is just fantastic - the papers are gorgeous and the image so sweet
I love your take on the sketch Arline! I love how you've turned the stamp into a christmas image too! And the addition of the tree is really inspired! Fantastic!
Love Becky xx
Lovely christmas card, Tilda looks great in her red dress.
Within half an hour I am leaving for my vacation, that is why I am a bit late with my comment. But love to see your card. It looks really great, love the christmas atmosphere, great colors, beautiful flowers, especially the hearts!! Thanks for joining in. Love from Holland.
Oh This is really pretty. I love it.
ooohhh... i knew i need this tilda stamp!!! she is sooo darling and i miss her in my collection :-)
your card is fabulous - thanks for the inspiration
hugs
claudia
Post a Comment