The Papertake Weekly Challenge this week was to make a Christmas card! I decided to do just a quick, simple and slightly minimalistic(!) card! I used the new papers from Dovecraft which are just adorable and mounted some of the design onto gold mirri card in order to make toppers! I then finished it off with a bit of ribbon. Only took me about 10 minutes to make so when it gets to November and I'm struggling to get everyone a card made, this is perfect for last minute crafting! Lol!xx
Wednesday, 30 July 2008
Papertake Weekly Challenge-Cool Yule!!
The Papertake Weekly Challenge this week was to make a Christmas card! I decided to do just a quick, simple and slightly minimalistic(!) card! I used the new papers from Dovecraft which are just adorable and mounted some of the design onto gold mirri card in order to make toppers! I then finished it off with a bit of ribbon. Only took me about 10 minutes to make so when it gets to November and I'm struggling to get everyone a card made, this is perfect for last minute crafting! Lol!xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
I Love these papers how cute are they and what a simple but effective arrangement.
nicky xox
Beautiful card! Great idea!!! Love it!!!!
Tanya
xx
Hi, Arline, Beautiful Christmas Card and thanks for leaving such a lovely commet on my blog. I got my kitty stamp from ebay but you can buy them new from High Hopes here:
http://www.highhopesstamps.com/catalogue-stamp.php?stamp_id=H-122¤cy=1&returnto=/catalogue-pages.php?page=5+theme=animals+currency=1
Hope that helps
Debbie x
Hi there Arline, really lovely card and many thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog.
Michele x
Lovely card!
Fab card & the images are oh so cute... I'm like you, quick & easy is the way to go as you end up dealing with everything else apart from the cards & it's a mad dash at the end to get them all made & posted.
Lorraine xxx
This is really adorable. I love the images. I love an easy card that looks great!
your christmas card is so lovely love the images and those papers :)
*Brocéliane*
I agree Arlz, a great card for those last minute rushes, you won't have to buy any now :0)
Love Becky xx
lol sounds like me - Christmas Eve and still haven't got them all done! I'm vowing to be more organised this year!! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x
Love the BP - great take on the challenge
Post a Comment