
I have had a go at another challenge today over at
Dottie's World. The challenge was to make a card with an animal on it or Dotty/ George dressed up as an animal. I decided to use this very cute image of Dottie dressed up as a Robin as I am on a roll with my Christmas cards at the mo! The image was already coloured in so I mounted her on some textured card stock and used some of the new Anita's Christmas papers. I finished her off with a bit of ribbon and a round greeting stamp. Thanks for looking!xx
7 comments:
Gorgeous card!!!
Love your work! :)
Sammi
Arline I love it! Having the option of ready coloured images sure makes life simpler doesn't it. Thank you for playing, I'm off to put you on our blogging customers blog roll.xx
It's lovely Arline, and one of my favourite images too!! Super work xx
This is lovely card!
So pretty the animal magic!!
I love it!!
Mumur
So cute! It's amazing what Dottie gets up to in her spare time lol!!
Love Becky xx
I love your Dottie card Arline! The colours are great to match Dottie and gorgeous ribbon too :o)
What a beautiful card Arline - I love this image too! xx
Post a Comment