CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 17 August 2008

Tilda&Co Challenge-Cold as Ice!

Brrrr......the challenge over at Tilda&Co this week is to use blue and white and try to show how cold your card can be! I have used some papers out of last years DCWV winter cardstack and have used this very sweet Tilda image holding her lantern. I coloured her in with distress inks but my water brush was playing up so am not entirely happy with how she turned out-bit patchy in places! I finished it off with a cuddlybuddly greeting stamped in blue, doodling that I did with a blue glitter gel pen and popped a bit of white furry velvet ribbon down the side. Makes me feel cold just looking at her! Lol! xx

20 comments:

hulda beib

Love the coloring!! Thanx for sharing.
xox huldabeib

Karita

Nice colours and the image is cute :)

-Susanna-

Sue

lovely card.tilda looks fabby:)

sue
xx

Joana24

beautiful card
Joana
xx

Sammi

Oooh...it is very cold to look at - but it looks great -- -or should I say.. very cool!! :) Love the sparkly doodling!

Juliet

Love this image - beautiful card Arline xxx

Tara

Beautiful card xx

mueppi

Your card is so beautiful!!!!
Love this image and your colouring!
Hugs Gisela

JB-Crafting Supplies

Lovely card!

Julie

Allison

lovely colours and a great image on a beautiful card
AllisonX

Marcea

beautiful card hun - Tilda looks fantastic
-x-

Dawn

Hiya Arline
Love this and beautiful colouring that's a cook stamp!

darcy48

Love the image you have used! lovley card love mumx

Murielle

Waw...Wonderful!!
I love the colours.
Brilliant card!
Hugs Mumur

Bev

Wow, this is gorgeous Arline, love it!!

hugs Bev x

Tracey

Beautiful card, love the colours & the papers you have chosen :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Becky

Oh she is just gorgeous Arlz!! You've made a stunner with this card, love how you've coloured Tilda and the colours, very Brrr!!
Love Becky xx

Debbie

Beautiful card Arline. Tilda looks very chilly :)

debby4000

Lovely card, love the Tilda you've used.

COCO

very pretty card !!!!