The challenge over at Dottie's World this week is Pink Pink Pink!! Perfect for me who is very pink and girly-well when crafting anyway! I loved doing this challenge and turning Dottie into a real girly girl all dressed in pink! I coloured this image from the Christmas downloads in Whisper pens using different shades of pink. I even coloured Dottie's ice skates and even a bit of the ice pink as you may be able to see in the close up! Lol! I used some Bazzil bling cardstock and some old Dovecraft Christmas papers from last year which also contains pink. The other part of the challenge was to add a bit of glam to your card! I decided to add a few adhesive stones, not only in the middle of the snowflakes on the patterned paper, but also as Dottie's buttons on her coat! I finished her off with a cuddlybuddly greeting! Thanks for looking!xx
Sunday, 17 August 2008
Dottie's World Challenge-Pink Pink Pink!!
The challenge over at Dottie's World this week is Pink Pink Pink!! Perfect for me who is very pink and girly-well when crafting anyway! I loved doing this challenge and turning Dottie into a real girly girl all dressed in pink! I coloured this image from the Christmas downloads in Whisper pens using different shades of pink. I even coloured Dottie's ice skates and even a bit of the ice pink as you may be able to see in the close up! Lol! I used some Bazzil bling cardstock and some old Dovecraft Christmas papers from last year which also contains pink. The other part of the challenge was to add a bit of glam to your card! I decided to add a few adhesive stones, not only in the middle of the snowflakes on the patterned paper, but also as Dottie's buttons on her coat! I finished her off with a cuddlybuddly greeting! Thanks for looking!xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Lovely pink Dottie card!! She "does pink" so well!! Thank you for joining us.
love Dingle.x
Fab card Arline - the gems really add something and the doodling is fab too. I always seem to craft in pink too!
Juliet xxx
Gorgeous pretty pink card Arline!!
I love this image - one of my favourites - great bling too!!
xxx
Arline this is gorgeous! I can tell you're a pink girl, you've achieved a pefect result here.xx
Once again a lovely Dottie card and I know you love this character love mumxgv
Gorgeous card Arline, I love the papers and the gem stones and your colouring - and just about everything!
Love her sparkly buttons and her ice trail!! You clever girl!!
Love Becky xx
It's just gorgous! Thank you for taking part x
Love your Pink Dottie card!
Post a Comment