
I am quite late in having a go at this challenge this week, but as the theme was Christmas and I was making some Christmas cards I thought this one would be perfect for it! This is my card for the
My Time to Craft challenge this week which was to try to get ahead a little and make a Christmas card or ATC, altered art-whatever you liked! For this card I used another of the Penny Black stickers as the main topper, mounted onto mirri board. I then used some of the new Anita Christmas papers and some old Dovecraft Christmas brads from last year. The sentiment is from DCWV, also from last year and it was finished off with a piece of ribbon to separate the two different papers. The layout is from the Penny Black challenge this week, as I enjoyed using it so much, I decided to use it again! I think I am definitely swaying more towards a blue colour scheme for the bulk of my Christmas cards this year! Thanks for looking!xx
4 comments:
I too am loving blue for Christmas this year! I love the image and the pearl brads on this card. Lol Lynn x
Fab card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
Very lovely card!
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Brill card Arline!! Ooh you were a bit extravagant with those lush brads weren't you?? Lol!!
Love Becky xx
Post a Comment