Here is my entry for Sketch Saturday which was this fab sketch! I bought these stamps a little while ago and have been looking for an opportunity to use them all together and this sketch allowed me to do that! This card is quite busy and my papers started to merge into one so I split the bottom panel up by mounting it onto gold mirri card to give it a bit of clear definition! I coloured them in with distress inks and added some velvet ribbon that I 'borrowed' off my little sister and a sticker that I found in my Christmas craft box! It was a great sketch and I will definitely use it again! Thanks for looking!xx
Tuesday, 5 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
*claps* fab card Arline!
love those stamps, they are great images aren't they, and I think the paper is perfect for crimbo
thanks for taking part and good luck!
Jo xx
Love this card Arline, the stamps work perfectly with this sketch! I could also see these stamps being used with people's faces for personalised christams cards!
Love Becky xx
I love this cute christmas card :-)
(Don't worry about the camera we can see the images well enough to know their fab!)
Hugs
Tracey
x
Post a Comment