At Tilda and Friends, for the next four weeks, the challenge is to create four different ATCs to represent the four seasons. I have approached this challenge a bit backwards starting with Winter then Autumn (or Fall)! I still have Spring and Summer to complete but thought I would show you what I had done so far! Both images were coloured in with distress inks. The winter one I mounted onto some Christmas paper that I bought today-not sure on the make-and the greeting is from DCWV. I finished it off with a little bit of ribbon tied into a bow. My Autumn Tilda is mounted on some dovecraft papers, one of which I have torn. I then finished it off with a HOTP word and a maple leaf(?) brad. Really enjoyed doing this challenge and can't wait to get my Spring and Summer ones done to share with you all. Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my blog!
Tuesday, 12 August 2008
Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge-Four Seasons
At Tilda and Friends, for the next four weeks, the challenge is to create four different ATCs to represent the four seasons. I have approached this challenge a bit backwards starting with Winter then Autumn (or Fall)! I still have Spring and Summer to complete but thought I would show you what I had done so far! Both images were coloured in with distress inks. The winter one I mounted onto some Christmas paper that I bought today-not sure on the make-and the greeting is from DCWV. I finished it off with a little bit of ribbon tied into a bow. My Autumn Tilda is mounted on some dovecraft papers, one of which I have torn. I then finished it off with a HOTP word and a maple leaf(?) brad. Really enjoyed doing this challenge and can't wait to get my Spring and Summer ones done to share with you all. Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Love your ATC's Arline,they are very cute! love mumx
These are gorgeous Arline!
Don't tell anyone, but I've only made 1 so far... ;)
Beide ATC`s sind wunderschön!
LG Gisela
Fabulous ATC's Arline, Hugs, Nikki x
2 fabulous ATCs I love how you have coloured the images
Wow your ATC'S are gorgeous ,love them ,Dawnx
two fabulous atcs for the Seasons theme - very pretty papers on each one too! thanks for joining in the fun with us. annie x
two charming ATC`s ~ beautifully coloured!
vanessa xx
Post a Comment