This is my card for the Sketch Saturday challenge this week. It was a great sketch that I definitely will use again! I also enjoyed working with it as it gave me the chance to use my new Elzybell stamps! I love this image-it reminds me of when my friend Becky and I get together and have a good gossip over a cup of hot chocolate usually! However there is one thing missing....a huge slab of chocolate cake! I also used a sentiment I got from Elzybells which goes perfectly with this stamp! I 'borrowed' the papers out of my Mum's craft box as I am still on holiday at hers this week and she thinks they are a pack from Dovecraft. I coloured my image with distress inks and finished off with a bit of doodling around the edge! Thanks for looking!xx
Sunday, 10 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
What a brilliant card to send to a friend! I LOVE it!
You could always draw in a slab of choccy cake and send the card to Becky to arrange your next meeting ;)
Thank you for joining in Sketch Saturday again hunni
Jo xx
Wow... was für eine tolle Karte und was für ein wunderschönes Motiv!!!!!!!
Hug sGisela
Great card, love the gorgeous papers and the sentiment is so funny. Fab image too!
Great card and the sentiment made me smile too. :0)
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog. :0)
Love this card Arline!! :) What a fabby image! Very fun!! Love your colours!!
Sammi
xxx
Lovely card and great stamp too love mumx
This is so me and you Arlz!! It's first year at Uni when I had blondeish hair lol!!!
Love Becky xx
Hi Arline, fabulous card love the Elzybell image looks like you and Becky, lol and choc cake ... always, lol Love it :)x
Oooo one of my favourites this week!!!
lovely card and such a great image and sentiment
great card, love that image. hugs rachxx
Post a Comment