
I have been busy catching up with my challenges over the past few days so here is my entry for the
Penny Black Saturday Challenge! This week it was a great sketch which I really enjoyed working with. I have been making a lot of square cards recently so decided it was time for a change (for this challenge anyway!) and used an A6 card. I used one of the new Christmas Penny Black stamps which I bought recently which are gorgeous! I used Papermania Christmas papers and finished it off with a Penny Black greeting and some flowers! Hope you like it!xx
13 comments:
awwwwww so sweet...lovely work!
gorgeous card for the sketch - love the papers and what a cutie image - thanks for joining us at PBSC this week
Love
kath
xxxx
Die Karte ist ja wunderschön!!!!!
Süsses Motiv!
Hugs Gisela
It is a great sketch!
love the card! Good work getting another Christmas card made... I need to take some inspiration from you!
Hi Arline
Great xmassy colours - I'm also on a Xmas roll - every second card os a Xmas one!! LOL
Dawn
Arline your card is wonderful, the Merry Christmas dp goes great with the image. Great coloring ~ Thanks for playing along this week.
Fab card Arline - love the papers
hugs Bev x
oh gorgeous card Arline, love the image and fab flowers. Thanks for joining us this week :)x
Love your new blog
Love the colours & papers!
Suze x
Such a cute card Arlz, the centres of the flowers remind me of fruit pastilles!!
Love Becky xx
This is such a cute stamp!! Fab card too! Thanks for joining in!
such a gorgeous card love your take on the sketch and the image is so cute. the flowers look great.
thanks for joining this weeks PBSC
Tracy x
Absolutely fab card. Kimx
Post a Comment