CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge!


Here is my entry for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge which was to use no pink! This was a very hard challenge for me! I love using pink in my cards and a lot of my patterned paper contained pink so it was really hard to choose a colour scheme! I decided on these brown and beige colours as they matched my doggy image! Lol! Had a few problems with my water brush so my image isn't coloured in very well as I had to rescue him a few times! Hope he looks ok and will be ok for my entry for this challenge! Thanks for looking!xx

7 comments:

Becky

This is so elegant Arline, love the cute doggy too!
Love Becky xx

debby4000

Fab card, love the cute dog and style of card.

Kath Stewart

gorgeous card for the challenge and the papers are great - go really well with the image and hey girl there is nothing wrong with the colour work - thank you for joining us at PBSC this week
Kath
xxxxx

tracie

Fab card Arline, perfect for the challenge. Very cute - I love it. Well done with the no pink !!
Thanks for joining us this week :)x

Sammi

This is so adorable!!! :)

Tracey

Cute, elegant card :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Anonymous

Very nice stamp! I like so much your card!