CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Another couple of challenges!


I have been very lucky this week as I have also been able to combine another two challenges! Here is my entry for the Papertake Weekly challenge and A Spoonful of Sugar challenge this week. Over at Papertake the challenge was to use a button(s) on your card which I have done in the form of a centre for my flowers. A Spoonful of Sugar's challenge was to include a secret message on your card. For this challenge I stamped the sentiment 'With Love' and 'Happy Birthday' that I got from cuddlybuddly, and attached one underneath the other with a brad so that when you move the 'Happy Birthday' circle, 'With Love' is revealed! I have used a gorgeous Hamish stamp where he is dressed up as a chef and have coloured him in with distress inks. I found this fab flower paper in my craft box-it really is a sin that it has been in there for so long-and mounted it onto a bit of Bassil card stock and finished it off with some Prima flowers. Hope you enjoyed looking and thanks for stopping by!xx

25 comments:

Jilli

Beautiful card, love the colour scheme!

Sandra

Hi,great card,lovely colour scheme,and love Hamish...
Sandra x

cats whiskers

Wow Arlene love this great colours and adore this image
Hugs Jacqui x

Sharon

Great card and I like your secret message idea.

Alison

Stunning card Arline, love it. Love your new blog look too.

Nikki Fairbairn

Beautiful card and such a great image, I love the colour scheme and the cute bloom. Great secret message idea too! Hugs, Nikki x

meayla

i love the colours on this card! i never think about using browns and neurals but they look so good!

Andrea,

Fabulous card, I love the colours and ou have coloured the image perfectly

Sue

I love it:) great card and colours and one of my fave SN images:)

sue
xx

mueppi

Great card and I love the colors!
Hugs Gisela

Kate T

Hi Hun :-)
Love the new blog layout.
fab card. He looks like he's cooking something fab! brilliant.
Kate xxx

Maya

Beautiful card and colouring :)

Hugs from Maya

darcy48

Love the little stamp of Hamish, he is so cute. love mumx

Mrs Mayne

Gorgeous card! Love the rich chocolatey colours! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Rach

gorgeous colours Arline, love your image and your secret message. hugs rachxx

debby4000

Fabulous card, love the colours and great hidden sentiment.

Kim Dellow

Wow this is gorgeous. Love the colouring on the stamp. Kimx

Anonymous

Gorgeous card Great hidden message.Thanks for playing along this week,Hugs Debbie x

Bev

Oh what a sweet card, love that image and the beautiful colours

Bubbles

So cute, such lovely colours and beautifully coloured image. Thanks for joining us at ASFoS
Joanne x

Dawn

Lovely card - love the colours

Trina

Adorable card! Lovely image and I would never have found your secret message...good job! Thanks for joining our challenge!

Sally

I adore this card and I love the color scheme.

LOUISE

Lovely card Arline! Very clever "Hidden Message". Louise x

ella bella

the stamp is adorable and i love those colours, gorgeous card
Tracy x