Hi All
Well, it is coming up to my third blogiversary so as promised I have some blog candy up for grabs. All you need to do to enter is:
- Become a follower of my blog
- Enter by commenting on this post
- Place a picture of my candy in your sidebar with a link back to my blog
I will draw the candy on 7th July at 7pm and is open to anyone who has a blog, including crafters outside the UK. Below is a list of items in my candy:
- A wooden backed Forever Friends Christmas Pudding stamp
- A snag'em stamp of three trees (great for backgrounds!)
- A Prima clear stamp of a birthday boy and girl with some gems
- A selection of different sized and coloured flowers
- A selection of different coloured card candy and brads
- A miniature bottle of glossy accents
- A pack of Christmas Wishes paper (approx 6x6)
- A pack of Whitewash card (6x6)
- A pack of decoupage and papers with gorgeous teddies on (The MacKenzies)
I have tried to stick to the 'three' theme, three packs of papers, three lots of embellishments and three stamps! I hope you will join me in celebrating my three year blogiversary and good luck!
Hugs
Arline
xx







83 comments:
Hi Arline, your candy looks fab and I'd love the chance to win so thanks for the chance. Congrats on your 3rd anniversary too. Marianne x
Lovely candy Arline, thanks for the chance. Off to put it on my sidebar. Well done on your 3rd anniversary. Hugs
Pinky
Hey Arline, that's a really great candy. Thanks so much for the chance to win this awesome sweet stuff. And of course congrats to the anniversary.
Have a great sunday. Hugs, Tanja
Hiya hun thank you so much for the opportunity to win this gorgeous blog anniversary candy
Hugs Kate xx
Hi Arline, I'm now a follower of your lovely blog and also want to say thank you for giving us to win such a fantastic craft candy.
Happy 3rd blogiversary
Debbie T
I like your candy so much and want to get it!
http://natalyosascrapbook.narod2.ru/podushechka_dlya_kolets/
Thank you for the chance to win such a yummy candy and best wishes for your 3rd blogversary! Hugs, Miria
p.s. I'm a teacher of English, me too but in Italy!
Happy Blogaversary Arline! Thanks for the chance to win your gorgeous candy!
Fantastic candy Arline. Thanks for the chance to win
Hugz Fleur xXx
I'm a new follower here. Thanks for the opportunity to win.
Thank you sa LOT for a chance to win such a lovely candy, dear!
http://edelmiracle.blogspot.com/
Hugs
xxx
Lovely lovely candy! Thanks for the chance to win! and I wish you good luck.
http://kitikas.blogspot.com/
Hi Arline Congrats on your 3rd Anniversary your candy is just so sweet thanks for the chance to win such goodies
hugs Nikki
I've linked you up too
Nagyon szép a blogod! Én is jöttem játszani!
Wow awesome candy, really love the A wooden backed Forever Friends Christmas Pudding stamp :D
Thanks for the chance to win it
Happy Blogaversary Arline. Great giveaway to celebrate. I would love to have a chance. I've linked your giveaway to my sidebar and I am now a follower of your great blog. Thanks for the chance
Hugs, Rosalee
Wow,congratualtions on the 3 years, I have just become a follower of your great blog, and posted it on my sidebar,
http://destined2create.blogspot.com
thanks for the chance to win...
Claudia W.
wow dosent time fly Arline...huge congrats on your 3 year blogaversary...I just have a year to catch up with you...thanks for the chance at your yummy celebration candy
Mina xxx
Congratulations on the Anniversary of your Blog, 7th July would have been my Dad's Birthday, so I'm hoping it will bring me luck. Wishing you many more years of happy blogging :)
Happy Blogaversary Arline!!! What a beautiful Blog and cute Candy :))
Greets,
Anja
http://der-kreative-wahnsinn.blogspot.com/
Yum yum .. have posted on my sidebar ... thanks for sharing your creations and the chance to win.
I posted your candy on my blog. I don't know if it's blogger or what, but it says followers, but nothing there to click on, I'll check again later! Hugs! Leah Ann
Thanks for the change to win some candy......congrats on ur 3rd anniversary.....i am only two months in..lol xxxxxx Amanda
Well, I'm glad I went past your first blog post to see your many wonderful cards AND this fab giveaway! Again, congratulations on your 3rd anniversary. That's really awesome!
Thanks for this opportunity to win some cool new goodies. I'll be posting your giveaway in my right sidebar.
Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com
What a great candy!!! I love Forever friend!!!
Thanks for chance!!!
Svetlana xx
http://wanttocrafteverything.blogspot.com/
thank you for the chance to win this fab candy! I am your new follower too.
hugs, Heaney
Thank you for the chance , have linked you on my sidebar xx
Happy Blogiversary!!!Thanks for the chance to win, hugs from Italy!
congrats on the anniversary xxx the blog candy looks soooo lovely and i love core'dinations xxxx
Congrats on your 3rd Blogiversary!!! What a HUGE milestone! Keep up the great work and thank you for the chance at some awesome blog candy!!
Nicki121986@hotmail.com
Hi Arline, your candy looks fab. thanks for the chance. Congrats on your 3rd anniversary!
Hugs,
Maria
Lovely candy..congrats on your blog anniversary.. thanks for the chance to win!
Congrats! Thx for the candy, check out my blog too if you like, I will give away some candy too soon!
Hi Arline, thanks for the Chance to win this lovely Candy. I have linked your Candy in my Sidebar http://bellabastelt.blogspot.com/
Hugs Bella
NOn ho un mio blog ma partecipo speranzosa. Grazie della possibilità. Anjie
Wow! Great blog, very happy to find it!and what a wonderful giveaway, thanks a lot for the chance!
http://scrapassion-svetlana.blogspot.com/
Hi Arline, I'm now a follower of your lovely blog and also want to say thank you for giving us to win such a fantastic craft candy. Congrats on your 3rd anniversary too.Best wishes from Sofia (Bulgaria)
Krassi (krassimira.ivanova@gmail.com)
Congratulations on your 3rd year of blogging, I look forward to seeing all your creations and learning from you. Thanks for the opportunity to enter your blog candy. I posted to my blog: http://djchrist71.blogspot.com
Congratulations on your 3 year blogoversary and here's to the next 3 :-)
You've given us such lovely candy up for grabs and so apt to have things in threes too!
http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/
xx Sazzle xx
Hi Arline, congratulations on your 3rd blogaversary, I wish you lots of inspiration!
Thanks for the chance of winning such a great candy!
Hugs,
Geri
http://handmadebygeriwithlove.blogspot.com/
Thanks Arline!! I'm following your blog, subscribed by RSS and I have your candy on my blog! xox
Hello!
I'm a new follower... Congratulations for your three years blogging :)
Thanks for the chance with this candy.
Wow.. 3 years!! Congratulations! I am a newbie compared to you..but I will get there. Thanks so much for a chance to win this amazing blog candy. I am your newest follower and I put this on my blog at www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com
Terri of Two Pink Peas
Terrico3 at ameritech dot net
P.S. I am also having a huge blog candy giveaway worth $150.00.. only a few days to enter so hurry and hop over to enter if you want a chance to win! Thanks!
Thank you for a chance to win:) Lovely candy:)
Orsynia
what a nice giveaway to win. I 'm gone take a chance.
Hi Arline, I've just discovered your blog and have enjoyed visiting and being inspired by your creativity. Congrats on your 3rd anniversary and thanks for the chance to win such wonderful candy. Hugs, Sarah
Hey Arline, that's a really great candy. Thanks so much for the chance to win this awesome sweet stuff.
http://lisjanora.blogspot.com/
Hi Arline... It's must be a wonderful journey that you have sailed in these 3 years!
All the best for the upcoming years... I am following you now and will put the pic of the candy on the side bar now...
I hope you can ship this candy to India..! ;)
I have just started blogging.. it would be great if you can visit my blog too and comment on my creations...
Love n wishes,
Priya..
http://priya-n-papers.blogspot.com/
Many congratulations , love finding new blogs to follow and your work is fab and thanks for the chance to win some fab and fun candy.
Hello Arline,
thanks for this wonderful candy. I hope I will win this stuff.
hugs Ines
thank you for the chance!!! :)
Your blog is GREAT!!!
Congrats on your third anniversary , Arlene !
Thank you for the chance to win your awesome candy. I'm a follower and have your candy placed in my sidebar.
Love ,
Yasmin.
Hi thanks for these gifts it's on my blog : http://lescrapdesuperdidine.over-blog.com
Hello Arline, I am a new follower. I found you via a fellow blogger.
Great candy & thanks for the chance of winning.
I do hope you will pop by my blog sometime x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
Hi!
Such a lovely candy Arline. Thanks for the chance to win it! I've posted the candy at my sidebar
xx/MulleSnuttan
Hi Arline your blog candy looks great. Congrats on your third anniversary. thanks for the chance to win!
Hi Arline, Wow what a great Giveaway! Thanks for a chance to win! I am a follower and have posted and linked on my blog: pendrasplace.blogspot.com
WOW Arline, what awesome candy. I am a follower and posted a link on my blog here
http://stamplified.blogspot.com/
Now I will just keep my fingers crossed!!
hugs
Jenn
Happy blogoversary Arline! I'm following and there's a link in my sidebar . Thanks for a chance to win great candy! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies
wow what a great candy, love to take a chance for it!
I have put it on my blog!
Exciting!!
Thank you for the chance. I hope to win this fabulous candy!
I am your new follower. Came to visit me on my blog when you want!
Happy to find your site and a generous giveway too, new follower!! catagal@aol.com
I just found your blog and am so glad I did because it's fab! :)
Thanks so much for the chance to win and congrats on your 3rd anniversary!
Lora x
Hi dear! At first of all, so many congratulations to you by the lovely blog! So many inspirations! And what a sweet candy! I've posted it on my sidebar, at "sorteios e candies", by date. Spreading your sweet news there. Thanks so much for this lovely chance and for it's open to everyone! God bless! :D Mahrian
Follower's name:Wishmade
Thanx for the chance to win! My link is here http://missannchu.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
Ann
Happy Blogaversary Arline! Thanks for the chance to win this awesome sweet stuff!!!!!
http://galvaostfamily.blogspot.com/
Samanta
Happy Blogoversary!!!
Thanks for the chance to win your delicious candy!!
Hiya
Congrats on your 3rd Anniversary and a Big THANK YOU for a chance to win some lovely Candy.
Crafty Kaz
3 yrs. in blogland...wow...long time...
congrats...
Congratulations on your 3 year blogversary!Thanks for this beautiful candy and I cross my fingers!!!
Hugs
Francy
Hi Arline,
A very lovely candy and congrats on 3 years. I'm having ago and hope am lucky espically when its ends on my wedding annivesary date. Thanks for the chance, cheers Sue N
Awesome Candy!! That's so kind of you! Thanks for the chance to win! New to the blogging world so please stop by sometime! Also, just started crafting again after about 7years! Hope you stop on by sometime!
Blessings,
Tina
www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
Forgot to add that I'm a new follower & posted your blog candy on my blog!!
Blessings again,
Tina
hello, Arline
happy 3 years! That’s just amazing! And thank you for the wonderful opportunity to win such a yummy candy!
I'll leave a link on my sidebar spreading the news for you.
hugs Regina*
Hi Arline nice to meet u! I am follower 100 Congrats!!!!! your candy looks fab and I'd love the chance to win so thanks for the chance. Congrats on your 3rd anniversary too
http://iakoma.blogspot.com/
Kiss Iako
Hi
Lovely candy
Thank you a LOT for a chance to win!
I greet the Polish
Спасибо за чудесную возможность! С радостью стала твоим читателем!
http://ruki-nekruki.blogspot.com/
Hi Arline,lovely candy.Thanks for the chance to win!! hugs
http://ebony4art.blogspot.com/
Congrats - how time flies when you're having fun! Wonderful blog and thanks so much for the chance to win some fab candy!
I love your blog and i want get it!!
http://familyandcorrea.blogspot.com/
Hi Arline, Happy 3rd Blogaversary, and here's to many more!! Thanks for the chance to win this gorgeous candy, so generous of you :)
Linked u :) Always nice works, now a cute candy :D Have a candy going to, take a look!
Hi Judy
Sorry hun, I have drawn it-it is near the top of my page. Thanks for visiting me though!
xx
Post a Comment