Sunday, 21 September 2008
What a lot of blogging!
Can't believe how much I have blogged today! Phew! I shall try to get around to everyone this week as I know I have been neglecting you all since I started my new job! Shall try and get back on track this week-as I said my aim is to get organised! Becky has also kindly given me two awards! Wow! So shall be blogging them and passing them on to you all very soon! Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Hi... hope the jobs going well and everything is going OK!!
xxx
did you draw blog candy winner?
Having been a teacher for many years - now escaped - you probably haven't got time to go to the toilet never mind run a blog. I do hope you are okay though and enjoying your job - it can be stressful - actually not can but is!
Like Sammi said I hope you're okay and above remember to have some ME time.
Ann xxx
Post a Comment