Hi everyone! Just a quick post to announce the winner of my blog candy! Sorry for the delay in posting-the last few weeks have been a bit manic at school! So here goes......(drumroll please!)..... the winner is Claire(CraftyC!) Congratulations! If you could e-mail me then I shall get it off to you next week as it is half term and hopefully will get chance to organise myself! Steven also picked out another five names who will get a little surprise! Those people are: Jenni Stempelbude, Cathy, Karola-2008, Eve's Crafts and M.S.! If you could all e-mail me as well and I will send you your little surprise over the half term week! Thank you all so much for entering! There ended up being 83 of you! Wow! Amazing! I shall try to visit all you wonderful blogs next week when hopefully I can catch up on my blogging! Thanks again! Hugs xx
Monday, 20 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
congreats to winners:) thank you for opportunity to win:)
Congratulations to the winners. Quite understand about school - used to be a teacher but I'm alright now!!
Enjoy half term - get a good rest cause the half term leading up to Christmas is a step past being manic. lol
Ann xxx
Congratulations to Claire and the others too!
congrats crafty c!! Can't wait to see what you make with your winnings!! Congrats to all other winners as well!!
Congratulations to the winners.
Your blog is beautiful, there is a little something for you on my blog.
Erin x
Its me! Hooray!!!
THANKYOU SO MUCH Arline, your candy is fanbtastic and I cant wait to receive it and even better wait to play! Good luck with your future blogging
From a Very Happy Bunny........
Clairexx
ohhhh woooooow
many thanks love
I am very happy that I won.
I am happy :))) I send you my Adress.
Thank you!!!
Post a Comment