
Finally I have been able to catch up with a few challenges! Made sure I did the majority of my work for school yesterday so that I could spend a few hours crafting today! Sorry about the poor photos! My camera is playing up once again! Here is my entry for the
My Time to Craft challenge which was to include some sort of animal on your project. You could use stamps, photos etc. Anything with animals on really! I chose to use these very cute little elephants! The main image was from a 12x12 piece of paper that I have bought recently and the little elephant is a sticker that went with the papers. Couldn't resist the paper-it was gorgeous! I then finished it off with a bit of ribbon and some peel offs that I coloured in with my peel off pens so that it matched the card! Thanks for looking!xx
5 comments:
Now, how cute is this :)
Love the elephants and the colors are beautiful.
Hugs from Joanna
Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
Aaaawww the elephants are sooo cute. Thanks for joining in with the challenge :o) Jo x
Those elephants are so cute!
Love Becky xx
I have used elelphants too this week how weird was that! Love this cute image mumx
Post a Comment