CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 7 September 2008

Tilda+Friends ATC Challenge!

Here is the ATC I made for the Tilda+Friends ATC challenge this week. From now on you can use different images, not just Tilda, such as Hangler+Stangler, Cuddly Buddly etc. Have a look at the challenge for the new rules! I stuck with Tilda as I had this new Tilda image I wanted to use! She is so cute! I coloured her in with my Whispers pens as I was having trouble with my water brush-it was being very naughty and kept squirting water all over the place! So it has gone back into my cupboard to reflect on its behaviour! Hehe! The paper is some that I got from my local craft shop which I hate to cover up! So I tried to leave the lovely glitzy bits showing as much as possible! I finished her off with a bit of ribbon and peel offs which I coloured in with my peel off markers so that it would match my colour scheme! Hope you like it!xx

3 comments:

Beth

This is so cute, I know what you mean about covering up fancy papers! This paper still looks great!

Becky

How cute is she? Beautiful!
Love Becky xx

darcy48

She is so cute isn't she! Lovely colours you have used too Love mum x