Here is my entry for the Dottie's World Challenge this week! The challenge was to make something that had a bookmark, tag, notelet etc., that can be removed from the project. Had to put my thinking cap on for this one! I started off using the new Halloween collection which I have been dying to use since I bought them! I made a Halloween card with pumpkin Dottie on the front, coloured in with Whisper pens. The Halloween paper I got from Scrapbook Village.
Here is the tag close up! On the other side I wrote the words, 'Come to my Halloween Party....If you dare!!' in a white gel pen. So my project is a cross between a Halloween card and a Halloween party invitation!

Inside I covered the card with black card and used the same Halloween paper for it all to tie in. I made a little pocket to go on the one side in which I popped a little tag inside with George as a vampire on, again from the Halloween collection!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my cards!xx







9 comments:
What a fab idea for an invite, it looks really good - who could possibly resist.
Wow, that was quick Arline! Love the idea of a party invite - great use of the images.
Juliet xx
Lovely work Arline, you were quick off the mark this week! How could anyone refuse an invite like that!
love Dingle.x
Wow! that was, quick!!
I only finshed mine yesterday and I set the challenge lol!!
Fabulous card,love the colours and the fact it is an invitation too! Welldone!!
Nicola.xx
Arline this is fantastic! You are a very quick crafter, how on earth do you manage it?
Thanks for playing again xxxx
Ha ha - Love it! Great idea!
Ruth x
Love all the work that's gone into this one! A+ Lol!!
Love Becky xx
Love your halloween themed card hes cute even with his fangs! mumx
love this idea Arline, a great idea for an invite.
Mandy
Post a Comment