I was so very excited to receive the new Christmas Humphrey CD and all 12 stamps from my hubby for my birthday. I couldn’t wait to get crafting with it. Today I have had a play with the CD….stamps next weekend…I promise!
Here is my first card today…this is for the Winter Wonderland challenge this week which is ‘Across the Miles’ and for the Pollycraft challenge this week which is ‘Swirls and Pearls’. I have used one of the 3D toppers from the CD, some old Christmas papers and a few pearls and swirls to finish it off! There is also a little bit of glitter but the camera hasn’t picked it up…you will just have to take my word for it! ;-)
My next card is for the Bah Humbug challenge this week which is to include a ‘Reindeer/Rudolph’ on your project….I’m hoping a dressed up Humphrey will be ok! Love this image….it is sooo sweet. This is one of the ‘Card Companions’ that are on the CD….all I added was a little bit of card candi and some pink card!
My next make was a paper gift bag. I used one of the gorgeous 3D toppers once again and added a little bit of ribbon, card candi and some stickles to bring it to life a little. Think I might make a few more of these….definitely makes more of a gift I think! I’d like to enter this into the Sparkles Forum Christmas challenge this week which is to include ‘Santa’ on your project….hoping again that Humphrey dressed up is ok!
I have also made a couple of cards today bit can’t share those with you as of yet….will have to keep you in suspense!
Thanks for looking and will promise to try and get a bit of blog hopping done this week!
Hugs
Arline
xx







12 comments:
Great cards Arline fantastic selsction from your Cd
Fabulous projects! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle
They're so cute! Good luck with your challenge entries :o)
ooooooooooooooh reindeers are really galloping out from everyone's cards this week and yours is just so much fun - a dressed up Humphrey is just so cute.
Love it - thank you so much for sharing with us at Humbug Hall.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
wow what lovely creations, thank you so much for sharing them with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
Aww such lovley projects. Dressed up Humphrey looks so cute. Debs xx
What lovely cards you´ve made! I´m excited of this soft colors and cute images! Have a great week, Dominique
Hi Arline, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at winter wonderland this week. Hugs, Denise x
Your card is quite sweet. I love the "fake" reindeer.
Arline, these are great cards! I think I am in love with Humphrey! Thanks for joining us at Bah Humbug this week.
Barb, Guest Designer
Lots of lovely work, Humphrey is certainly very cute! Thanks for taking part in the SFCC xx
These are fab, sooo cute!
Lindsay xx
Post a Comment