CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 1 September 2011

Christmas Crafting Challenge #3-Christmas Sparkle!

Hi All

How are you this morning? Hope you are well! I am off out to get my new 'school uniform' today! Groan....hate shopping for work clothes! I would imagine some naughty shoes, bags, jewellery etc. might fall into my bags....!

Anyway, onto this months challenge over at Christmas Crafting. This month the challenge is 'Christmas Sparkle!' So get your glitters, gems, bling etc. out and start getting sparkly! This month we are sponsored by the fabulous Sassy Studio Designs and the prize is four of their fabulous digital stamps! Definitely worth joining in!

Here are my two DT cards...we were very kindly given these two images to play with from SSD and they are great! Hope you like them....I have kept them quite simple, using some Papermania pink and aqua paper. The first one is using an image called 'First Snow' and is great for a teenage girl I think.

My sparkle is stickles for snow and some little gems on each corner of the image!

My next card is using this fabulous sexy Santa image....definitely one for the man in your life! I have coloured her in using ProMarkers Crimosn, Cardinal Red, Pastel Yellow, Blush, Tan and Sandstone. I would like to also enter her into the I Love ProMarkers challenge this week which is anything goes!

My sparkle on this card is the stickles on her suit and some more adhesive gems!

That is it for me today! We have had a blog makeover so please go and take a look and hope you can join in this month. We also have an Christmas ATC Swap going on....details are here if you would like to join in!


Thanks for looking and hope you have a good day!

Hugs

Arline

xx

12 comments:

Dortesjs

your cards are great lovely work

Becky

Gorgeous cards hon, these images are very sassy!! Have fun shopping xx

coops

stunning cards arline.the images are gorgeous and fab colours :D
regarding the spotty shading around my images, i have a tutorial on my tutorial page tab.you have to scroll past my promarkers tut thought to find it :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine

They're lovely cards. Very pretty. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Sara

Love them both, too cute! Just the right amount of sparkle. I love the pink and aqua papers, very pretty.

meg

Great cards Arline lovely images to work with.

Karen

Lovely cards Arline, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

downrightcrafty

Hi Arline, fabulous creations and great inspiration
Hugs Kate :)
PS I have more new candy if you are interested :) xx

Debbie

Hi Arline...beautiful cards...great images to play with. Loved them.
Debbie x

Morgan

I love the striped paper you have used on your cards, the colours and design are just gorgeous :o)

Pop's Cards

Gorgeous sweetie ♥ ♥ Pops x x x

xxxtglxxx

Great cards and I really love all the sparkle and stripes :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx