Hi All
Hope you are enjoying the weekend, despite the weather. Haven't really felt like doing much today but did a little bit of crafting. Had a go at the challenge over at
Cupcake Crafts this week which is to make a 'gift card' so I have made a money wallet for a man. This saucy Santa from
Sassy Studio is fab for a gift for a man....don't know about you, but I always struggle with buying gifts for men, so often need a money wallet for cash or vouchers! Lol! I have added a little bit of stickles just because it needed something, even if it is for a man! Inside I have just made a little pocket so a gift card, voucher or notes will easily fit into it.

The rest of my time today was spent making ATCs! I haven't made these for a while but over on my
Christmas Challenge blog I am shortly going to be holding a Christmas ATC swap so let me know if you would like to take part. Used to love swapping ATCs so looking forward to holding a swap and Christmas themed is even better! I made 8 ATCs so have just picked out four to show you up close and one photo of all 8 so as to not bore you with loads of photies! Lol! My first ATC I would also like to enter into the challenge over at
Bah Humbug which is ‘Here come the girls!’-make something girly! Not that I need a reason, but I have used pink papers, pink speccies, pink gems and glittery ribbon to make this ATC super girly!

My next ATC is using another image from Sassy Studio. I have used some old Papermania papers and coloured her in using Promarkers. I have also added a little snowflake that I cut on my friend's Cricut machine!! I think I fell in love with her Cricut when I had a play the other day...has gone on my Christmas list ;)

My third ATC is using a gorgeous Penny Black Mimi stamp. She is such a sweetie and looks so angelic with blonde hair! I tried to just keep to blue and silver for this ATC, using a little lace and gems as finishing touches.

And finally, my last close up of an ATC I have made is one using one of my penguins I made using my friend's Cricut machine on Tuesday. We had loads of fun playing around with it and I have lots of penguins and owls...you know they are my guilty pleasure....to make up so watch this space! I have used some Papermania papers and ripped a little to attempt to make a little bit of snow!

And here is my piccie of all 8 ATCs that I made today. Hope you like them and if you would like to be involved in the Christmas ATC swap then please get in touch and I will add you to the list. All of the details will be posted on my challenge blog and this blog on Thursday 1st September!

That is it from me today. I am back to work in a week so not sure how much crafting I am going to get done this week.....hoping to take part in a few more challenges before my holiday ends! Enjoy the bank holiday everyone!
Hugs
Arline
xx
12 comments:
Arline, you gift card is fabby. Just perfect for tucking a little something in! The ATCs are pretty too. xxx
Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week too. x
my gosh what a fabulous collection you amaze me with the diversity of your work
Hugs Kate xx
these are stunning arline.i love your saucy money wallet and gorgeous atc`s :D
xx coops xx
Oh lovely gift card hun really like it........i have made two ATC's so far now i know what they are lol....and they are Christmassy....am looking forward to the challenges xxxxx Amanda
Hi Arline, what a gorgeous stunning money wallet. I love the image and your papers are beautiful. Such a brilliant idea and so much nicer than a shop bought one! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
A really wonderful gift card Arline, great choice of papers and such a lovely image! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x
Arline - what cool projects - im a new follower.
Ive seen your post on my blog about joining in the All about me book - can you send me a facebook friend request please so i can add you to the group ive created. My pic is of a fairy penguin at the moment. thanks
What a splendid collection of cards
Kathyk
Oh my goodness so many fabulous entries at Bah! Humbug! this week and I'm struggling to comment due to three really long days at work plus I'm trying to get the house decent as I have a friend coming to stay tomorrow. Please forgive me for putting a copy and pasted message to everyone. I have looked at your cards and they are just fab - a great collection.
Have a good week.
Love from Ann
Bah! Humbug! DT
Great gift card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Shelly :)
Of course you can make ATC's. We love all projects at Bah! Humbug! You sure went to town. Fabulous creations. Thanks for joining in this week. xxD
Hey sweetie these are just gorgeous hugs pops x x x
Post a Comment