CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 5 July 2009

Four challenges!

I'm back!! Woohoo-back to the world of challenges! Enjoyed making these cards and completing the challenges so much-must dedicate some time to doing this in school time! Not the best cards I have ever made but need to get back into the swing of things-that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Here is my entry for Sketch Saturday and Cute Card Thursday. I loved this sketch from Sketch Saturday and I also took on the optional challenge of red, white and blue to celebrate independence day. Over on Cute Card Thursday the challenge was stitching! Real or faux-I chose faux, not very good with a needle and thread anymore! Really like this image of Edwin, very cool!


Below is my entry for Papertake Weekly Challenge-cutting it extremely fine, the night before! I have also combined it with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge which again was red, white and blue to celebrate Independence Day! Not too sure about this one-think I should've used some patterned paper instead of the silver as it looks a bit too plain...will use the sketch again though! Love this little Penny Black puppy too-sooo cute!

Have really enjoyed making these cards and taking part in the challenges again. Hopefully I will be back into blogland on a regular basis now! Am really loving being back! (Sorry for the poor photos-was in a bit of rush taking them earlier!) Thanks for looking!xx

7 comments:

Becky

What gorgeous cards honey, I think you've done a perfect job of them both and I can't wait to see even more! We will have to have another craft night soon!!
Love Becky xx

debby4000

Lovely card, especially love the cute dog one.
luv
Debby

Rach

Fabulous cards. hugs rachxx

Anonymous

Great card Arline, I love the image and papers you've chosen, and your colouring is fab.
Barbara :)

Pauline C

Very sweet cards - love the cute doggie on the PB one. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

aardvarkpest

Two great cards.Congratulations on your engagement and becoming an English teacher.

Glenda

Anonymous

Gorgeous cards.
Erin x